Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Balls!

so my birthday is comming up. it'll be around july 9th. and i decided i don't want anybody to get me anything. EXCEPT! undies. not just any undies. baby ribs. if you want to get me a present for my birthday (i highly recomend it.) let it be a present for my balls. affordable at any quantity. the american apparel baby rib mens brief retails at $15! i am a size small and, well, lets face it. can never have to much underwear. so i decided i want everyone to get me only these. i want them by the dozens! and you can pick the color! thats right mom! whatever color you want me to wear i'll wear! huzzah! this way, at the end of the day, your wallet is heavier, and my package is greener. or reder or bluer or blacker or greyer or neon pinker etc.

http://store.americanapparel.ca/4415.html#i

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

happy birthday me!