Wednesday, May 09, 2007

On Living.

This is about me. Its about the fall to my knees. Its about me waking up and having to do it the hard way. I’d give anything for a second chance. It’s about me wanting to start over. I regret. I finally have a regret. If I could go back in time to change what happened I would. In time to stop what happened I would. I hate who I was. How careless I was. Who I became I could do anything for a day to start again. To be free. I don’t want to fall for the same mistake again. Be another same old story. A sad story. If only I had one more shot. To start over again and really live. To do it right. I just want to fall apart when I think about what I’ve done. I ca’nt even think about it. It hurts. Is there really anybody home up there? Above me? I’m just getting older now. The nights are only getting colder. I do’t know how I changed. But I know I can’t ask why. I already know why. And now all I can do is pray for a fresh start. A second chance. A chance to make things right. I will fight for a chance to live again. Really live. EVERYTHING, EVERYWAY. I would do anything for it. I know it will happen I’m excited. I can’t wait. For the moment when I know I’m alive. The reason I’ve been brought to my knees. I’ll always come back up. Never give up. That’s why I’m a fighter. Well. There are a few reasons as to why I’m a fighter. The need to change. The desire to return. I’m excited. Truly. I'm excited. and happy. very.

i laughed i cried i put it in my cap.

Personal Video Blogs.

Starting Next Week.