Friday, May 25, 2007

Smooth Hermans

so i just finished editing a video thats gonna go up on monday. and i realized (aside from the fact that we're all a bunch of total jackasses) that i am having the absolute time of my life. yesterday (thursday) was a big day for lyrics. up until yesterday everything was in its 2nd or 3rd draft and almost done save for the odd song with missing chorus lines or just little holes and gaps here and there. and lots of tweaking needed to be done. anyway. yesterday was just a really big day and the lyrics as a whole turned a real big corner. they've got me super excited. today was my 32nd yoga class in a row. i threw up after. i don't know why. but right around the 3/4 mark i started to get super dizzy. oh well. i bought strawberries this morning. i'm gonna eat them today. maybe save some to throw at cars. i'm stoked. starting to get the itch again. (no not THAT itch, i cured that with a full bottle of brandy) the touring itch. just a little excited to get back out and show off all our new songs. the mmva's are coming up. i think i'll do my hair. i havent done my hair since, uh, jesus, the fall of last year. interesting. we'll see how it works. i've gotta go in and get some more tattoo work also, before i take off. gonna finish up the top of my arm and add to my chest. and maybe get a special quote i've been wanting to get for a long time. oh and my ankles. maybe i'll make an effort to get a tattoo in every city. we'll see. maybe i'll just get a picture of greig nori on my back. maybe i won't.

won't
will not
wouldn't
would not
can't
can not
shant
shall not

i'm gonna go lick the back of my fingers and write down what they taste like.


famous last words: sooner or later