Friday, May 19, 2006

global positioning system

Its so easy to get lost. So easy to forget where u came from. So eay to pretend everything will be better as long as yesterday doesn't make sense tomorrow. There's a million things I want in this world and only 999,999 thousand days to do it in. Coming up short. Like my anthem. I'll put it in a tape recorder and tape it to my backpack. Personal theme music. To let everyone no the fuckup is coming. To clear away for this flurry of everything that falls apart around me. No one wants to be sad. No one wants to have a reason to bleed, but without it the sweet just isn't as great. Without it it seems the good times just seem expected like bad commercials on satiurday morning. Buy these toys kids! Or I'll fucking kill you. Its easy to fall into habits and patterns when there's nothing around you holding you up, holding your hand. I need a break. But then again, so does my dad, and so did his dad and so did his dad and so did his dad and so did his dad and so did his dad and so did his dad and so did his dad, but they didn't get it. Oh look pussy boy can't handle the stress let's let him take a quick breather; let him tie his shoes. Fuck that. Let these tears make you stronger. Let the world falling apart around you be your exit music. So lucky, so strong, so proud, stand while your falling. I am. No one knows the hell I'm in store for. No one sees me bleed. Is it better that way? No. Is it safer that way? No. Then why? Pride, shame, no where else to turn, no one to understand. To hell with it. Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains. I still feel. I'm not dead YET. Never let them see you cry. Smile while your bleeding.