Tuesday, March 14, 2006

bring this out of me.

make it naked. let me know. these thoughts these sounds make everything else fail. nothing stands when we stare. when we touch. your skin is so perfect, so secret. i have to taste you. i need it. eyes like an angel. spell me out with your eyes. you do. you can. i am so a slave to your eyes and your name. occupy my mind make me scream so silently. your lips make me sweat. so soft, so perfect. so familiar. worlds crumble when you all but blink your eyes. so strong, so bright. so hopeful. i need to breath your air. to feel your breath. and to need your feel. you make me want kneel when i talk. constantly. so bare. so naked. so simple. have me. as much or aslittle as you feel. hair so golden, so perfect. the way it falls infront of your eyes, casting shadows, the way your eyes sparkle like secrets. like little children hiding behind white fences, one eye, out, bare, staring, waiting. you love my words. i would give you the english language, over and again, if you would let me. if you would lend me your time, lend me your eyes. so perfect. i was looking at you. i always will. you are my angel. love me.