Tuesday, June 28, 2005

45 hours and counting

monday morning. 11am - my eyes opened. little did they know they would not see sleep for another 45 hours. and counting. its amazing how vividly you can watch your own body break down. i'm falling apart in the third person. its comical really. i got home from the studio at 4am. kissed tammy. and started cleaning. it is now 8.20 am. my house is so spotless it seems sarcastic how clean it is. i've been going non stop for quite some time now. and every time i sit down for more than 5 minutes, my chest instantly gets extremely heavy and weak, and my fingers and hands begin to shake profusely. this is histerical. i still have to go back to the studio for another 9 hours, then zoom to a modest mouse concert with some friends. i speculate that i will most likely randomly pass out somewhere between right now, and the 4th or 5th song of modest mouse's set. i'm putting my money on 10 minutes from now. but we'll see where this takes me. in closing, i will avoid myself from dabling in some saucy self reflection. in exchange, here is a list i have composed.

things that are important to me:
(in somewhat of an order)

dieties
music
mom
dad
amanda
beer
jordan
cory
neil
brandon
matt
tom
dave
chris
water slides
angry dad (darren)
corn dogs (mustard optional)
boot fit jeans
a good face wash
my computer
my ipod
hash browns
eggs
bacon
matthew good
camping
camp fires
fires in general
fires in specific
a good book
a good book on tape
organization
ocd
converse
a spare set of keys
large trucks
birds
baxter (also poetry, and brandy)
mLp
tylonal 3
green grass
climbing trees
then dumping from a branch
ikea
fake plants
bob marley
piano
soccer
fighting for what you belive
regular fighitng too
team america. fuck yeah.
art
art i can't afford
construction
coffee
confidence
waterslides
good hair
my unibrow
skeet shooting
dragonflies
opinion
in-line skates
out-line skates
guitars
jagermeister
jagermeister guitars
i warm pair of gloves
stainless steel
wireless everything
a good handful of baby powder
a good handful of boob
expression
shin pads
compact discs
loud noise
gas
home depot
blue
orange juice
pirates
candles
roses
vhs
ikea
natural light
dental higene
a dog
fiji
ankle support
a fancy bong
a nice mustache
q-tips
starbucks
johnny falls
milk
not tube socks
safety

-my pee smells like coffee.