Friday, June 15, 2007

i'll see your prose, and raise you hell.

becareful what you wish for, don't fish for this glass floor;

i'm not the first to sell you this "i don't know what to tell you" shit
but if its gotta be this way, promise you won't get sick of it
cause everything i'm fighting for is just a happy hour war
and nothing here defines me more than busting rules i've broke before
so carry on and just pretend like none of this will see an end
like everything you hope and dream is nothing like you've ever seen
i'll let you think you thought of it, i bet you think i forgot it
but don't let me remind you twice, forgetfullness will not suffice
will not make do or see you through directing me to be like you
i've worked too motherfucking hard to let you play me like a card
to lose a bunch of shit i earned just to make you giggle and squirm
forgive me if i'm on too strong, you won't be standing before long
i'll have you in my arms again make you believe in secret sin
so careful what your wishing for, when hell comes knocking on your door
remember that i told you so, i hope never ever go
away or somewhere close to there and make me miss the way you care
not over 50 million bucks or just a group of stupid fucks
i have no plans of losing you, and so you know you're stuck with me
i won't settle for more than two, i'm better here with less than three.