Thursday, May 03, 2007

miles' oleo but in 6/8 for the backbreak. mo fuckuh.

hello good friend. its been a while. its been some time. its been too much for me to handle by myself. great timing. oh and great hair. oh and great to see you're still into kicking ass and taking narcotics to trick them into thinking you've made sense. i havent. therefore you havent. don't forget how intune we really are. why its not possible to make sense of what we know feels best. forget it. you'll know what i'm talking about when your back for good. some things to take note while you've been gone. i did some heavy renovations to the place. really changed things around. i wasn't sure what the neighbors would think, so incase they ask. nothing happened. the show must go on* i don't think you'll be able to keep up with me anymore though! i've gotten much faster! in one sense, i guess though, maybe i SHOULD be so wary as to think that possibly, the idea that you cannot keep up with me would have anything to do with the likelihood of me not being able to slow down fast enough for you. HA! put that in your pipe and smoke it. i do. no one ever said self medication should be boring! and hey. a little easier on the vice, a little harder on the heart right! but enough about me. tell me about you. no wait don't. i'll just watch. and listen. did i mention you look incredible in those jeans. oh. and i don't think you have my new number!

you don't even know.