Monday, September 25, 2006

lying for a living

headlight. morning glow.
the red red lips. the sun is setting in beautiful kentucky (nicer than i thought) the back wall of my hotel room (opposite of this window i'm sitting behind) is an orange so bright and so deep its almost red. the sun is powerful here. its amazing. and just like that its gone. don't fail me now. don't you even fucking think it. we're dead somehow. but somehow, we're still being here. so i watched a scary movie last night. thought i was all brave. ended up calling dave to see if he wanted to come up and watch it with me. i couldnt handle it. i was actually too scared! i had to turn the lights on and lock the door with all the deadbolts when i went to bed. kinda burst my man bubble. i don't even think i have one left. best to smile. best to squeal for daddy. i'm thirsty. burn away now. burn away with me and say. don't let me breath now. don't let me know we're all todays best choice for sleep. i'm going to get a water. i bought some incense today. its beautiful. where has my head gone?

loyalty.

this is jordan. known eachother since we were kids. we grew up together. jordan is my best friend in the whole world. i'm putting him up in this place because he makes it better here. i miss him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting