Wednesday, July 11, 2007

keep leading me to nothing

this looks like a mad caper i don't wanna lead and follow. peeling off the wallpaper, waiting for you to swallow. tell me something sweet my dear, make me laugh a little harder. whisper it into my ear, i am not the fire starter. yeah i hold the matches you can smell gas on my fingers. all the dried out patches of grass 12 o'clock the sun it lingers. baking me in to cake or a pastry, or just something sweet i guess. thats tastes so good going down but after leaves you fat and depressed. the question begs though can i stand here. so deep up to my chest in this river. what gives me the strength to hold off even the most severest flow of water. to maintain my footing on an already slippery and uneven ground. so i shut my fists and close them tighter. my smile is dull my eyes no brighter. but here in this place i survive. I am strong I'm relentless. passionate beyond all means. to what end and what service what what place and who's things? its fine though, don't tell me. it should be a secret. we should leave some mystery and eyes to keep it. its cool. so its fine. we've come this far haven't we? so what makes you think we can't stretch our vicinity. but lets keep our heads on our shoulders however. reality isn't going to be this free forever. so slow burn add salt not too light just a grain. and remember to not let this drive you insane. so fuck it. just dress nice and blow cash on shit. don't get loose with your game. be on point and on tip. keep your edge. know your boundaries. don't scared to push them and face consequences submissively. because thats the only way you will ever learn from your mistakes. just never allow your defeats and your mistakes to overtake you. let them be what they are. and react to them however your heart will see fit to do. and never forget to pack heaters or a blades. don't forget to get your own back. first and foremost

incite the riot.