Monday, June 25, 2007

you fucking dragon

you're everything that breaks me down
that makes me cry and hurts my heart
you're everything that makes me trip
and fight and fuck and fall apart
i hate you more than hate can handle
so fuck the way you look at me
straight in my eyes with whipping charm
you make corruption so damn easy
i'll show you what the fuck is hardcore
i'm a god damn blind survivor
you haven't seen anything yet
just wait till i begin starting fires
i'll work your fucking face off sideways
fuck i hate you the most on bad days
what the hell makes you so good
at poisoning every vein from my head to my toes
you serpent you dragon, you embodiment of corruption
you hold in your hand my demise my destruction
but you won't get the best of me
not if i can fucking help it
i've had enough between the eyes
to know i'm not close to finished
so keep smiling your perfect smile my way
its fucking sickening
you're not that close to breaking me
you fucking dragon, this is just the begining.


keep on keepin on!