Tuesday, February 05, 2008

rythm and repetition


In an interstellar burst
I am back to save the universe


it feels like the secrets i keep the most are the ones i'd rather not let the world in on for sake of peace where there is no notoriety.

as if letting things be weren't enough it takes so much more time and energy to let things become

i've noticed a pattern with my blog. it seems, as always right around early december until somewhere around now i completely dissapear from here and it always feels good but at the same time i miss it terribly. its good to be back.

sweatpants are the new jeans. ketchup sweats seem the hardest to deal with on a day to day basis but i let it slide out of sheer apathy.

speaking of which i'd like a show of hands as to how many would rather just stay in bed all the time.

i'm going to start handing out straight shot's to the mouth anytime someone misconstrews something i say. who the fuck do they think they are misunderstanding me.

i had an incredibly expensive throat doctor shove a 2 foot hose up my nose and down my throat and give me insight as to why i'm such an abusive bastard on myself

its us and them baby

sing us a song. a song to keep us warm.

don't plug the basin. we'll overflow in no time. it's go time.